We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13 571 88828 13858117778 571 88828
Bafang 500w Mid Crank Drive Motor From Factory Supply
Which bike can use this motor kits?
1. Bottom Bracket Width shall be 68mm/100mm/110mm/120mm
2. Front Derailleur shall be removed
φ Kit List:
|1. Bafang mid crank motor|
|2. Controller inside of motor|
|3. C961 LCD display /colourful display|
|4. Chain wheel and chain cover|
|6. Speed sensor and magnet|
|7. Brake lever|
|8. Thumb throttle|
|10. Battery for choosen|
1. Open the package and take out drive unit accessories; And check the specification whether it is correct.
2. Fix the chain wheel on drive unit with 5pcs screw M5*10, then fix chain cover on chain wheel with 5pcs screws ST3.9.
3. Fix the drive unit axle tube on frame bottom bracket.
4. The surface with teeth of fixing plate towards inside, then fix the plate on drive unit with 2pcs M6*10.
5. Hold the drive unit near to bicycle fork, force less than 5kgs, tight 1st nut M33 onto axle tube with force : 30-40N.m.
6. Fix 2nd nut M33 onto axle tube, tightening force: 30-40N.m.
7. Fix the left crank on the bike with M8 inner hexagon screw. Tightening force: 35-40N.m.
8. Fix the right crank on the bike with M8 inner hexagon screw. Tightening force: 35-40N.m.
9. Connect all cables for battery, display, speed detecting sensor and so on.
For samples,we deliver goods to customer by UPS,FEDEX,DHL,TNT or EMS.
For mass production order,we deliver goods to customer by air or by sea.
We accept all kinds of payment term,e.g.bank T T, Western Union, Paypal etc.
After payment, please tell us your details address, zip code and phone NO. We will deliver goods for you ASAP.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.