Manufacturer China best factory from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ 80 Tractor Spare Parts

Manufacturer  China best factory from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ 80 Tractor Spare Parts

We have exported our merchandise to Korea, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, Italy, Norway, the United states of america, Canada, and so forth.


Swift Specifics

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand name Name:


Product Name:

equipment shaft







Area remedy:

Spray paint


Shot blasting


Tractor MTZ






eighty-4202019 Z8

Provide Capability

Offer Ability:
50000 Established/Sets per Working day

Packaging & Supply

Packaging Particulars
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
Amount(Bags) 1 – twenty 21 – 100 >100
Est. Time(times) seven fifteen To be negotiated

On-line Customization


Relevant Industries Machinery Mend Outlets,Farms
Use Tractors
Spot of Origin China
China Xinjiang
Brand name Name Paruc
Product Title gear shaft
Colour Silvery
Materials 20CrMnTi
Measurement fifteen*six*6cm
Surface area remedy Spray paint
Technics Shot   blasting
Software Tractor MTZ
Bodyweight 1.4kg
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM 80-4202019 Z8

Transport manner: Totally free sample is accessible once you settle for the freight accumulate

Payment phrase: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your organization generally transports goods to your nations?

This dilemma is mostly identified by the quantity of the products. If the number of orders is adequate for a container, it is advised that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the number of orders is modest, they can be transported by the transport company.

Q2:Is your firm’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our order quantity is decided according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are 30 circumstances in a single box, then 30 are the most affordable order amount.

Q3:What is the payment approach?

If it is a spot, we require to receive the full payment just before they can be transported if it is an order, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the deal to signal the agreement.