In addition, WE CAN Produce Tailored VARIATORS, GEARED MOTORS, Electric powered MOTORS AND OTHER HYDRAULIC Merchandise In accordance TO CUSTOMERS’ DRAWINGS.
- Relevant Industries:
- Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Model Title:
- Solution identify:
belt pulley a hundred and one.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Areas
a hundred and one.01.10.103-01
- Quality Handle:
- Provide Ability:
- five hundred Piece/Items per Thirty day period
Packaging & Shipping and delivery
- Packaging Information
- 3pc carton packing
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Amount(Bags) one – 50 51 – a hundred >100 Est. Time(times) seven fifteen To be negotiated
|Applicable Industries||Equipment Mend Shops,Farms|
|Location of Origin||China|
|Product identify||belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts|
Q1:How your company typically transports goods to your nations around the world?
This difficulty is mostly decided by the quantity of the products. If the number of orders is enough for a container, it is recommended that containers be transported by sea or rail if the variety of orders is tiny, they can be delivered by the delivery business.
Q2:Is your company’s items retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our get amount is determined in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are thirty instances in one box, then thirty are the least expensive order amount.
Q3:What is the payment strategy?
If it is a spot, we require to acquire the total payment ahead of they can be shipped if it is an get, then in accordance to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to sign the agreement.